laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I think it's an individual choice, not a gender or gender presentation choice. Do you live in an area where being gay is a big deal?
I live in Canada in a big City, it has never been an issue for me, nor do I think it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazingboi View Post
Although, I don't think its a gender thing, I do think its a past experience thing for most folks. Therefore, it may appear that more of butch/TG/FTM avoiding PDA.
I agree, that it is a past experience thing, so does that mean that more butches are harassed more then the femmes? I know I have never been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
[COLOR="Indigo"] However, some people feel the need to hang all over each other and make out in public, and I find that distasteful, whether you are straight or gay.
COLOR]
I agree, no one needs that.

I think it is sad how much our society has moved away from touch in all regards. Any pda, teacher/student, step parent/step child, father/son, homeless/anyone and so much more. We attach such a sexual connotation to touch and touch is so important for our emotional/spiritual/physical health.

We are so immune to violence that we don't flinch at that but a gay couple holding hands will send some over the edge. What is wrong with this picture? Everything.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post: