Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,100 Times in 8,594 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Health, moving, pillows

Health
Got an excellent report from the doctor yesterday. HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Blood Pressure, Calcium, Iron, etc. ALL numbers were very good and I shouldn’t change anything. He even told me to stop taking the Zetia prescription. The weight loss and exercise is paying off.

The Move
Frustrated because I’m not close to closing a deal on selling or buying a place. I’ve placed offers on two condos. Was outbid on both and didn’t put an offer on another because my mortgage guy didn’t like the tax rate and HOA fee. If he doesn’t like it, then I don’t like it. Also, I’m looking for a place that’s less than 1000 sq ft. Most places I like in Michigan start at 1100 sq ft and that doesnt include the finished basements. You get a lot of bang for your buck in Michigan, but I don’t want all that.

Also frustrated because someone placed an offer on my condo and pulled out. What bothered me is when she placed her offer she wrote me a 6 paragraph letter, including photos of her and her doggone kitty cat, telling me why I should choose her over other offers (which I did) and why she wanted to live in my place. I just knew I had a deal. Then she pulled out right before inspection saying she was now thinking of moving out of state. I got another offer, but I didn’t like that roller coaster ride at all.

Really frustrated because e’rybody and their mama is moving right now and I didn’t expect that in November and December, but this is 2020 and I should expect no less, I guess.

I try not to get emotionally attached to a buyer or condo, but sometimes it’s hard.

Pillows
Finally found a pillow I like and no longer wake up with a stiff neck.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: