View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 09:48 PM   #14659
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Orema- I learned a little about buyers letters when I bought this last house that I’m in now. When I was placing my offer my broker sent me a bullet list of about 10 topics and asked me to write two or three sentences on each. I did and she use that as the basis to construct my buyers letter, I didn’t write it but it was based on what I had written generically. Straight up marketing, kind of like the write up on the house this was a write up on the buyer intended to influence. Apparently it worked as intended since when I flew in for inspections and met the sellers they seemed predisposed to like me right off and mentioned the letter a couple of times. To this day I have never seen the letter and I don’t know exactly what it said.

I hope your agent is similarly marketing you to the sellers when you place your bids. It’s a bit tougher when doing this cross country because nobody’s had a chance to meet you and get a feel for who you are as opposed to the people who are standing right in front of them. The letter idea seems pretty silly to me but I guess it’s fairly standard nowadays. Best of luck to you.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: