Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Jo would talk like that as well. And she hallucinated when she was given stem cell treatments the most. The combination of drugs just didn't work for her. It was wayyy to much for her body to take.

I was walking around taking a break while the nurses were changing her sheets one day, and I happened upon a lady suffering from breast cancer. She had the kind that didn't show up on the mammograms or anything. I cannot think of the name of it. It is the most deadly of all breast cancers.

Anyway, she was walking with her IV, and just had to get out of her room and away from her family. She told me that after a while they grated on her nerves. That they meant well, but after some time, they got to be too much for her to deal with. Now she was just starting out, and only had 1 surgery, and was just having her first chemo treatment. I thought to myself, and didn't say it, but man she has a very long way to go. Sad part was...she was in her late 30's to early 40's.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: