Old 09-27-2010, 04:37 PM   #1058
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
I am so sorry that I missed the bash stuff. I had made the basket (it came out good!), but was unable to get it out in time cause i was in hospital. Some folks know, some don't that I have cancer. The fucking "c" word. Well now the Dr found bladder cancer, just when I was thinking I was gonna be ok. So here we go again. I am on morphine and have become an expert on throwing up lol.......On the 14th of Oct, surgery awaits me. Getting a bladder stint and a catheter bag......oh joy of joys! I miss being active here, I really need something to be involved in besides Dr's, drugs, and all that crap.can I come back??...........
I'm so sorry that you've been ill. Cancer is a hateful beast. I will most definitely keep you in my thoughts.

You always do lovely work and your basket was sorely missed. I just know that whoever was lucky enough to win it would love it, whenever you do feel well enough to send it out.

We're still in the middle of a round but, once you've gone through your surgery and are healing and feeling much better, I'm sure your work would be appreciated.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: