Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I was thinking about how more often than not the price we pay for things does not necessarily match the quality. However, I was also thinking it depends on the item being purchased. Like I pay a lot for my shoes and sneakers and they last me a long time. Then today I bought a new pair of earbuds w/ mic for $30 after sending back the $150 Beats pair that I had. I synced the new set in less than 5 minutes and the buds fit perfectly in my ears. Again paid less- and got better quality than paying more.

However, I shall also say it really does depend on what you are buying. I would not use a blanket statement and say ALL things high priced do not match in quality, etc.

It would be cool to have a thread where people could give examples like I did. It would be interesting to see what others think and what things they have purchased that fall in line on either side of the fence.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: