The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

I have 5 ( you can see them here: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=701)

They all have specific meaning and I designed them all myself:

The ram and metal dog are my two zodiacs. (these were my first and I did them because I wanted to at least try once to see if I liked it or not..)

Linus, on my neck, kinda self-explanatory.

The crest with the sword represents my family crest with motto (translated, literally, means courage towards the summits). The sword's hilt is that of the Acadian Cross. (to honor my family and where I am from)

The flag with the shield represent my nationality (Canadian) and heritage (Acadian)

The Michelle, Ma Belle is a tribute to my mom. The white ribbon, with her year of birth and death, is a rememberence of violence against women (since my mom was a victim of this). The song is written by her favourite band/artist. The frog is a symbol of her french-ness and her collection of frogs while the quill highlights her creative side as well as her translation ability (she was a translator and ran her own successful business as such). This was done to remember my mom in a positive manner. It was freeing and the most painful tattoo I ever got (nearly passed out). Oddly enough, it reminded me of the relationship I had with my mom: meaningful but oh so frustrating. And a tribute to the person she was.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass

Last edited by Linus; 02-16-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post: