View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #42
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

swan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputation

I stay up too late, then have to get up too early. I'd be a total night owl if my job would let me.

Normally I work 30-40 hours a week, get three days off for my weekend (sat/sun/mon), but we've got a weekend project running which means I've had two full days off in the last few months. Memorial Day Monday and Easter Sunday.

So lately it's been stay up 'til 12am, get up by 6, emails, work scheduling, showering and yes, farmville-ing (I'm so ashamed. But my eighty bajillion animals that live in my computer NEED me...). Now that I have a cat again, I do the food and water in the morning....

Out of the house by 10 usually, work work work work work work until 6, home to upload work stuff, or hand entry on the computer, depending on which company I was working for today... Make dinner, do litter box, try to socialize sweet new kitty person (she's in my gallery, btw.), make sure she has dinner... Play on puter.

Stay up to late reading or knitting or something....

I can't wait to have days off again. I'll actually have time to make a garden....
swan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swan For This Useful Post: