Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
honey

Thanked 21,377 Times in 6,725 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
kittygrrl, I guess it all depends on how well connected people are. I think it still exists in some circumstances. I know several years ago when I was going to meet a femme for the first time and she was traveling to see me in my home town, a femme invited us to dinner and also let my girl know that I would be good to her but if she ever needed anything to just let her know especially since she was traveling so far from home. I thought it was a very nice gesture. It is nice to feel you are part of a wider social circle and family so to speak.
yes...there is an understanding in such relationships...you can't put your finger on it...but you know when it's there and when it isn't-------it's impossible to explain if you've never felt it--perhaps it's not possible now but isn't it strange that the more we seems to focus all our attention on electronics and social media...the meaner and more cruel it becomes? What is the answer? I just don't understand. --i'm rambling a bit but perhaps a few get my meaning---
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: