Old 07-25-2017, 04:16 PM   #52
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say for myself I have been pretty lucky with my relationships that started online. I had only one that was a disaster. She moved in with me while I was living in Seattle. After two weeks I was done then it got really interesting. She attacked me while I was in the bath tub. I was calling 911 and she started scratching me trying to get my phone away. The Seattle police were going to arrest her but I just wanted her gone. I went and took money out for her to drive back home the next day. I had to have two of my friends sit down the road while she packed up in case she decided not to leave. That left me reeling for a while. That was the first time I had to deal with crazy.

You learn through each online relationship, what you will and will not except. I feel how it's defined is between the two people involved. I think people that cat fish others gives it a nagative undertone.

Thank you to all the people that have opened up on here about their experiences and lessons learned.