Old 04-24-2018, 07:10 AM   #229
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

I am pretty lucky where I live, I have penn medicine which is a great nonphobic place. Even non gender bathrooms.

The speech therapy is paid for by insurance since it is part of my treatment for my diagnosed condition of gender dysphoria.
I met one plastic surgeon and I thought he was just an asshole so I.met with another and he is great so we are just counting days and pounds if I can drop about 40 or so pounds then with the contouring I will also get some stomach work done.. since the internal material needed for top is coming from the gut..
I also moved back to pa from nj because of the better medical care and thanks to Obamacare care the insurance is affordable.
Also I am a vet, and if the va can not provide a needed service then they send to civilian... and of course I say send me to penn medicine and get the needed treatment.

This starting T stuff is a bit unnerving for me, it’s weird I am looking forward to greater hair growth on face, I already have a deep voice, but for 40 years have thrown the voice higher to more easily be acknowledged as female... I really got tired of being met by police outside the ladies room doors.

Well in 2 hours I get T, for so many years I have waited for this...wanted it, now I am in the Countdown and honestly have no idea if I am going to go thru with it and get the first shot and the rx. Guess I will know when I know... dean