StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,487 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sugar Land, Texas

I come from a town called Sugar Land, Texas. I was actually born about a mile from where i live now.In a very small 8 room hospital that still stands to this day. We have a sugar refinary here that closed down about 5 yrs ago built in 1853. now there making it into a museum. there use to be sugar plantations here too. There was nothing out here when i went to school , lots of cows and cotton fields mostly and a 1 screen movie house (torn down about 10yrs ago), oh and a few prisons.There was less than 4,000 that live here. Now there is mostly master plan communities all the fields are gone to big homes....
We have lots of big hospitals now. It really changed
80,000 live here now