Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
"Go The Extra Mile".......................

If someone is prepared to go the extra mile, they will do everything they can to help or to make something succeed, going beyond their duty what could be expected of them.
I love this saying! Years ago, a small company I worked for used to give out awards to employees who went above and beyond the call of duty and called it The Extra Mile Award. If you earned that award, which I did on several occasions, your name was highlighted in the monthly company newsletter to employees and if you earned enough 'outstanding extra mile awards' the company would promote you or give you an annual raise worth more than an regular annual raise in pay or treat you to an undisclosed surprise at the end of the year (usually right after Christmas).

The Extra Mile Award was based on client feedback to company headquarters private phone call centers concerning I'll treatment toward company clients or Extra Mile service given to loyal company clients. It was a really good program based on meeting or exceeding client needs and ensuring client loyalty.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: