Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Very nice!
However in this day and age in the work place it seems one must always go above and beyond the call of duty and then you still might come into work one day and be told " SO SORRY your position has been eliminated" I am SO glad to be out of that friggin rat race!
my current workplace campus of the past three years is a much more sophisticated type of work place in that there is layer upon layer of accountability between an variety of workplace agencies (federal, state, private practice or small business to regional or national business enterprise) which is essential to maintaining harmony between neighboring businesses or the clientele which sustains any business on campus.

HR among all campus businesses maintain exceptional organizational attention to client needs as well as intercultural, multicultural and an wide diversity of employment practices.

Most of my work life has been centered upon service based industry, so it's an welcoming opportunity for me to highlight my caché of professional skills.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: