View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 01:17 AM   #5
Ms.Lizzy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
its complicated, Im coming out of a 6yr relationship that has had a slow and painful ending

Ms.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationMs.Lizzy Has the BEST Reputation
Default titles

I hate to put a label on myself but I use to say I was Bi.I was always curious about other girls growing up but also attracted to men.I got married and had two children but was never truly happy.Eventually we divorced and I met someone who identified as a butch lesbian.After dating for three years she decided that she/he was actually transgender.I was fine with this and tried to be supportive as I could but was always screwing up w-the pro-nouns.Eventually she began an emotional affair online that crossed over into realtime.This woman really fed into her/his trans identity as it was the only way she knew her/him.I actually found out about the affair and left the relationship and began to date a man.I quickly realized biological men can just be gross.There were so many things about being with someone who was raised as a female. So whether its a butch or ftm I prefer them over bio men.I got back together w-her/him only to continously catch this person lying.Now I am taking time for me and when I meet the right person it wont matter their sex as much as their integrity.
Ms.Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ms.Lizzy For This Useful Post: