View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 12:29 AM   #22
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantedNightDweller View Post
Of course I'm not concerned about my African American brothers and sisters! No, I work with a large population of immigrants from Somalia. They are wonderful people and I would never act any differently around anyone. I hug all my kids and sometimes the parents too. If I die, then I just die. Lol

I think if your children have contact with persons coming from the effected areas of Africa, then there is reason for concern! Hopefully all of the steps they are taking to make sure infected people don't get into the general population will work. I have my doubts.

If (and we hope it doesn't) this virus spreads, then there shouldn't be any hugging or physical contact as not only would you be at risk, but you could spread the virus to other children or

their families.

I'm not lecturing you, you probably know all of this yourself and will take all precautions needed.

Thank you for clarifying your post, I appreciate it very much.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote