Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I have responded to this in different threads so hopefully it is not too redundant!

Femmes are my friends! I feel at ease with femmes (gay, straight or otherwise identified). They are my tribe. There is instant recognition of shared experience -regardless of who they sleep with. Of course, when they are lesbian femmes, I feel an even greater comfort level. There is a feminine energy that I so identify with, take comfort in, and relate to.

My first love was femme. She was beautiful, brilliant, very funny and I was crazy about her. I was so attracted to all that she was. I still think about her today and hope so much that she is happy. We kept in touch for a long time after we broke up.

I watched her dating and slowly progressing to more and more butch women, away from femmes as lovers. I could see her searching for that place that she could call home. She hit the jackpot with her last and probably final love: a very butch lesbian basketball player. She fell hard in the way I always knew that she would & they were/probably still are very much in love.

I did not know there was another dynamic when I first came out. I never say never about much in my life but it is doubtful I would fall in love with another femme. The sexual energy is not there in the same way for me as it is with a butch.

That's just the way it is for me.

Lesbian dating sites are full of femmes. Great for butches, not so great for us, LTD.

Hugs,

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: