Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

I've been pondering this question as I don't really understand how a guy can look like a 'transman' rather than a 'man'. I've noticed there is a certain point in their transition where they look like men (or boys) and there is no going back from that. Even boys who stop taking their testosterone look like young men rather than transmen.

I guess some boys look for 'the look' when they're in queer spaces so they can recognise each other but that's just guesswork. From where I'm standing transguys don't 'look' different to any other man. Not all transguys look straight however, some most definitely look gay, some look queer and some attract both sexes regardless of how they look. I do know a guy who most definitely ID's as trans, but in public spaces, even in gay public spaces, he's taken as a cisgendered man.