Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

As I was reading these, it struck me I hadn't had a first date at all. Ever. My dates were usually extended visits to me and not a single, "let's do this on this date and time." That made me sad.
I don't expect a gift unless we've been communicating for long enough for you to know what might be appropriate. Best gift I ever got were door pulls in the shape of a pink heart and a pink star.
Please don't bring flowers. You probably won't know that I love carnations. Also, if I have a cat (I don't at the present time) flowers are a nuisance as I don't know a cat that doesn't love them.
Be clear up front. I was brought up that the inviter paid unless something else was agreed upon in advance. I don't mind going dutch given the price of everything these days.
You should be sparling clean; it's not necessary that the exterior of your car match. The interior should be clean (I'm never driving on a date. Oh wait, I only have a scooter now. Never mind.)
Please don't plan to spend a lot of money. This is a first date. I'll be more impressed by you than by what we do. Please make it somewhere we can talk and hear each other. You know the restaurants you can't hear yourself think much less anyone else speak; avoid them. No coffee houses please; I don't drink coffee and the scent of coffee does not appeal to me.
What you do and how you do it will factor in to the decision on a second date.