Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

We have a spiffy, new state of the arts Phys-Ed facility on campus and because I'm alumni, I get to use the facilities (for free). WhooHooo, right?

I used the bicycle machine, just like the ones at my former PT office used, and I walked in the pool, and sat in the jacuzzi, and then I walked what felt like an bazillion miles, back to my car. I spent two hours, each visit, last week. I decided it was better to centralize my exercise activities to the campus because I am out there about three days a week (working on career stuff), so rather than go east to exercise, I go west.

I still experience lots of spasms in my lower back and legs, and the pain is unreal at times, but I just keep going and keep moving and keep telling myself that if I don't move, it will only get worse. So other than those types of things, I am making progress. It feels good that I can move, although I still have mobility impacts I won't ever hurdle like I used to, before nearly two years ago. Btw, the anniversary of that event in my life is in a few weeks (election day, almost).

Happy Saturday to every one and Keep Moving!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: