Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I am a very heavy guy, and am working on keeping my lost weight off, and also loosing some more weight. I have diabetes (inheritated from my father and his side of the family), and have been helped out by White Tigress and Timber a great deal. I have a fatty liver, glaucoma, kidney disease, and some other seriously related diseases. I blame it all on hereditary diseases. Not so much on my weight.

I just couldn't grasp what the doctors and the educators were telling me. If Timber and White Tigress didn't help me, I know I would be on insulin now. Instead, I have come off pretty much most all of my diabetic pills now! My hat is off to those to forever and ever. They stuck by my side, and did everything from emailing me, pming me, calling me, and faxing me information, and got me on the right track. I will never be thin. I will be living a bit longer, I hope. The only reason will be because of what I am choosing to put in my mouth, keeping track of my meds, and staying in touch with my doctors.

I went to educational classes that once you are diagnosed with diabetes, you are encouraged to attend. There is no diet for diabetics, but the educators show you what to eat, how to eat, and how to break down the numerous diets that are out on the market today. I still cannot figure all of those. In turn, I eat what I want too. Obviously, I am not eating cookies, processed foods, or fast foods. But I am selecting healtier choices. I know Taco Bell is advertising a Drive Thru Diet. Then there is Jared who sponsors Subway. I am sponsored by Timber and White Tigress.

As for my younger days, I can remember how cruel adults were to me...being in gym class and being weighed in. My weight was called out for everyone to hear. I don't know if they still do it today. I hope not. That sure didn't help my self-esteem.

I also would love to buy clothes off the rack. I can't. I shop at Big & Tall shops. I also hit online stores like Casual Male XL, Kingsize Direct or Living XL.

When Rosie's niece got married last year, I wore a tux. We were photographed, and of course there were the remarks about my weight once the photographs of me came out. I was speechless. That wedding was such a wonderful time for everyone. Yes, I know I am fat. I don't need anyone to tell me that. It isn't like I don't know it. But to have someone look at me in a picture and then ask me when am I going on a diet? Sheesh. That just makes me cry. My entire life that is about all I have ever been told...gee you're fat. Well, no shit. Get over it.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: