Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I had a 10 yo little boy come up to me in my doctor's office and say to me "gee you're fat". There was dead silence in the room. Most were reading magazines, and really not paying any attention to the children there. However, when he said this...everyone looked up. The mother did not move or say a word. I said yes, I am. And what you just said was very rude. Who is your mother? Well, that got things rolling. The mother thought she was going to start an argument with me over her child being nasty in public. I was not about to let it go. Eventually, three other adults got involved in this heated chat (lets call it that), and she and her kids left. Funny isn't it how kids follow adults lead? I just wonder about civility anymore. It seems to have gone way side anymore.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote