Old 09-10-2018, 07:34 PM   #4061
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Yesterday I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster, and today I did the same but followed it with 30 minutes on the weight floor (weights, stretching, abs, etc).

Prior to yesterday (Sunday), I had not exercised since Tuesday. Last week was my first week of school, and it was a rough week. I had my period and I had tried increasing my antidepressant (I lowered it back to my regular dose), so everything was just off with me. Luckily I am off today and Tuesday due to the Jewish holidays, so I can continue getting my groove back.

I saw the best friend of the perfect daughter today. Her name is Hilary (with one "L"). She's an interesting character. She does double work-outs, something I've always thought sounded cool and maybe will try out some day. She goes to the gym twice a day. Needless to say she is one of the regulars. She likes to go in the sauna with Taylor, the faster. And she and the perfect daughter study their college materials together in the locker room. So anyway, I saw Hilary on the weight floor. She was with a trainer just starting a session. I ignored her so that she could focus but she noticed me and said hello. I had JUST finished and said, "I'm just finishing." She said, "I'm just starting." I didn't know what to say. I felt bad for her because it's easier to have just finished than to be starting. I felt guilty that I was in the advantageous position. Yet I also wanted to be positive. So I said, "Work it!" and giggled, and she returned the giggle. I'm not sure it made much sense .

Happy exercising!
I find a 'have a good workout!' as you wave and walk away is enough to convey friendliness without the awkward social pressure of more conversation.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: