View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 09:09 AM   #4077
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

I was wondering if the rowing talk skeered you off! Glad that you are still plugging along with us. Every moment counts.

I like the rowing machine. It's just deceptive and that's what I was trying to convey.

The plan was to go to the gym this morning but I have a nagging headache. I've taken something but I suspect it's because of the weather system in play, which means all the Aleve in the world won't help. Bah.

If I feel better, I'll do what you did and hit the gym up later today.

Hi Gemme,
I was taught a neat trick by a gym teacher once.
Now you may look a bit of an idiot when doing this but, hell i dont care when i do this on the rowing machine, its everyones else's problem if they think i am weird ;-)
I close my eyes and visualize i am on the river of my local town where i was born.
I also have a kingfisher flying next to me, which came from years ago in a therapy tip to calm and just at peace with myself.
i swear i can feel the sun on my back, doing it creates the most inner peaceful feeling if you just go with it.
Its all in the power of the imagination.
You get to a stage where your leg muscles just totally feel like they arent working at all because of the way you focus on the image.
May sound a bit weird but works for me.
Gets you in the zone
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post: