Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

it's beautiful weather, here today, so I went on an small walking adventure to the nearby farmer's market (for veggies and fruit). Then I went by an good friend's house and she's got an miniature trampoline in her home, and a gait belt. So we put on some music and she got the gait belt around me and I used my walking poles to steady myself and she helped me 'jump' on the trampoline, for a little bit. I have an equilibrium issue, still, so we just took it easy, but gosh, it felt like old times when I used to put on music and just 'jump' away to my heart's delight.

I probably exerted an good deal of energy, burned up a few calories, and most of all, it just felt good to 'dance.'

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: