Thread: Butch Products
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 08:38 PM   #22
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I've never been able to use bar soaps... residue. I'm sure there's some out there that don't leave that feeling. I just gave up long ago.

I used to wear deodorant only products. Somewhere along the way I picked the habit of using ones with antiperspirant too ... which if I recall is the part that's not good for ya... aluminium I think. I keep meaning to go back to my old ways but keep forgetting to buy something different! Oy... habits are hard to break ... or start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I have switched products again!

I am back to using bar soap, mild formula, dove mens comfort care.

Also I am finding that the white stick deodorants no longer work on me, I have better luck with the blue colored sticks of deodorant or the gels.

The only thing that works for me now is old spice deodorants, dove soap and I still use my Cetaphil lotion on my face, still trying to find some decent men's lotion that doesn't irritate my skin.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: