View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 04:15 AM   #1741
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I can't stop laughing. A woman pranked her man, said she spent their stimulus money on lingere, so he'd find her sexy after the birth of their twins - Oh no you didn't. Well you're returning them and getting me my money back. Oh yes you are! Let's go! She told him she could'nt it was on sale non-refundable but they might still be able to stop payment on the things she put on credit. He went - What the... you mean you're telling me there's more? She said yes and told him since the clothes cost more than the amount of stimulus money they got she signed an agreement to pay the balance off in monthly installments, but at a good interest rate. He went off. I have to hand it to him he did a really, really good job of restraining himself. It was so funny especially when he realized he'd been pranked. I have to give him a lot of credit, he was a really good sport about it, but I bet he's already plotting his revenge. I hope when he does he makes a video of it. I can empathize, really relate because in my teens my partner did something similar only in our case it was not a prank. I forgave her but talk about a stretch, it wasn't with ease I cleared that hurdle.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote