How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

My wife's post on a site for giving away free stuff. It is hilarious. But it is exactly what happened and I still remember the looks we got the 2 times we actually wore them. I usually don't give a fat rat's ass what people think about me,( most butches wouldn't last a minute if we did), but those looks were priceless. In the meantime there are already 15 people who want them. Who knew there were so many tall people with questionable taste in our neighborhood.

Here's the post. I hope you find it as amusing as I have.

Have you ever had to change into or out of your bathing suit in your car or behind some bushes because there was no place to change at the beach? Me too! So when I saw these adult ponchos online, I thought they were brilliant. Portable changing rooms! They double as towels! They have pockets and hoods! I immediately ordered 2.

My first mistake was not checking the sizes properly. I ordered large because I wanted to make sure there would be plenty of room for changing clothes. There is. But I didn’t check the length, and they are waaaay too long. I am 5’2’’ , wife is 5’5’’, and we look RIDICULOUS in them.

See how cute these people look wearing them? See how much fun they’re having? We don’t look like that. We wore them a couple of times and it was clear from the looks we got that we shouldn’t ever wear them again.

Maybe they could be saved if either of us had the skills to shorten them, but we don’t. Would you like to be the recipient of strange looks at the beach or pool in your matching pink and blue hooded adult ponchos? They’re super soft and cozy. Maybe you will have as much fun wearing them as the models in the photos do!

Please take both. I don’t want either of their feelings to be hurt.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: