Old 06-21-2014, 07:52 PM   #52
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

1. Me about mid to late teens , tell myself its going to be ok. And not to waste time regretting things I cant control and to take charge of my life sooner.

2. J.R.R. Tolkien , I would ask him for advice on my writing and how he created such amazing stories that touch and ignite the imagination in millions.

3. God...ask him why all the horrible things that happened to me as a child were necessary to create who Iam today. Although maybe I already know the answer to that in a way. The saying the finest steel is forged in the hottest flames comes to mind , although I still have alot to learn and better myself...but still I would want to talk to him in person.