Old 07-08-2012, 08:51 PM   #255
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting how famous people get more press than this person. Kind of sad if you think about it. She was so young and was murdered, she didn't get to live a full life. I'm sure it was a hate crime. really sad. My thoughts go to Kristene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Molly Judith Olgin, 19.

She wasn't famous but she wasn't given a chance to become who she might have been. Her 18 year old girlfriend,Mary Kristene Chapa , is fighting for her life.

They were shot in Corpus Christi. Police have no suspects. Yet. I call on the Gods to bring swift justice to whomever shot these two young women.

I suspect it is someone who knew them and their hang outs. I think there was more than one person. I think this was a hate crime.

I cry tonight for the one who is dead and for those who are left behind.
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post: