TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I'm for vaccinations for ALL children. I think it's horrible that there are those parents that choose not to vaccinate their children and then they get ill and some have died from getting measles and other diseases. It's bad enough we have 3rd world countries that don't vaccinate and keep these diseases around, we don't need them here in the US. Measles is on the rise in the US in just about every state due to people choosing to follow that study that was pulled and found to have bad methodology. Autism isn't caused by vaccinations and there is NO valid proof it is.

As far as the measles outbreak, the US DEPT of HEALTH is asking even older adults and seniors to get revaccinated because the vacccines don't last your lifetime. It only lasts several years. To avoid a widespread epidemic worse than what already is, please go get re-vaccinated for measles, mumps, and rubella...MMR vaccine shot. I'm going to talk to my doctor about it for myself on my next appointment. I don't want to come into contact with any child that hasn't been vaccinated and there are a lot of kids where I live.
Personally, I would NEVER take the risk of not vaccinating my child VS them getting sick with a disease that is harmful or deadly. I've been vaccinated and I didn't get autism from it, and several million others in the US didn't either.