View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 03:25 PM   #3998
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,160 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well we went to our new gym this morning. There were no perfect mothers or daughters but I did have one interesting series of events. I started warming up on an elliptical that was uncomfortably closely sandwiched between two other types of ellipticals. But I'm like... free gym... close quarters... I can take it. Two minutes in, dude to my left starts grunting and sort of talking/shouting to himself, I couldn't tell if it was motivational speech or honestly if he was rubbing one off. It was loud and mumbled and weird. I kept my eyes fixed forward afraid to look over. It kept happening every other minute for like 20-30 seconds. After 10 minutes I abandoned ship. I did some weights and some new weight machines and then cooled down on the treadmill. Then we went to my partners house that they own in the next city over that we are fixing to sell and spent the afternoon tearing up carpeting in the stairwell. That was also a good workout.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: