Old 04-17-2015, 08:25 PM   #14
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
Pre-T I wore 15s, and now I wear 16 1/2s. I don't know how long it took for it to settle at that number though. My suggestion is to buy shirts that you will also wear as an open collar "dress" shirt. I have quite a few 16s that I can't wear with a tie, but I'm still able to wear them with an open collar.
This is good advice. I can/have been wearing them open, and I do need to keep in mind any new ones I purchase need to be able to be worn open, as well. It's all about button placement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hominid View Post
There are also "collar spreaders" if you get in a pinch (forgive the pun). If your neck is slightly too tight you can put this thing on and it's not visible with a tie.
I will look into this. I can button to top button (they are just too tight to be comfortable), so hopefully this will work for me. I appreciate you posting this.

Thanks, gentlemen!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: