Old 01-09-2010, 12:46 PM   #28
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love is...

Love is a verb, not just a noun. Most people think of it as a noun. But it is like the word seat. You sit on a seat (n), or you Seat the customers. One is a word describing something the latter is the action of putting people in their seat.

When you say I love you to someone, it is a verb in that sentence. Its the actions you make. Things like giving a massage to ease their pain, celebrating special days, and even just working on the relationship talking. They are all actions that show love. Everything you put in the category of things you do FOR that loved one to Show your feelings. Love just isnt some vague undefined feeling that there are never enough words to describe... the feelings are different for everyone so the dictionary references as a noun are only a foundation basic explanation. Love used as a noun is subjective and interpretation is different for everyone. So if it isn't something you can touch like a seat... how is it real?

For me it is because Love as a verb is factual. Tangible. Really easy to prove because as a verb, the actions are the proof. You experience it as it happens outside of one's mind and in the real world. Love as a verb is what makes love real. If its not a verb, then when it is used as a noun we would all think of it (world wide) as a FICTIONAL or Mythological thing.

Most of the world can recognize a fictional character or make believe item like invisibility cloak of Harry Potter for example. Author imagined and not "real". Maybe the subject and plot had realistic aspects, it was make believe by Rowlings and she gets paid a lot of money too I might add. Love is not supposed to be in this category is it?

Love is a verb for me.