View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 07:11 PM   #6303
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Today, I dressed up in my multicolor print dress shirt and wore my winter fleece lined leggings and didn't even bother fixing my wonky curly hair (it's on the fritz, LOL).

After I took care of several business items of interest, I went shopping at Trader Joe's. So tonight I'm having Spanakopita, and a few Norwegian seeded crackers with Sesame Butter, and fresh figs. I even bought some alkaline charged water, to drink (pH +9, it's awesome tasting).

I listened to the wind as I drove about town with the windows down and the sun roof fully open. Then I stopped to get Ruby Tuesday an fresh wash and wax, and a full tank of supreme gas. She's all pretty now....and clean.

Of course, my branch Mgr St Nick saved the day again for me, so I've done nothing but Smile, Smile and Smile.

No card games tonight in the arcade, so I'll just retire to my big momma's comfy chair and read from a few magazines, then slowly draw the curtains at sundown, and relax the rest of tonight.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: