View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 09:44 PM   #2896
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation
Default A whole mess of feelings

It has been a hard month for me with several hard to handle experiences. Is life like that sometimes? You feel like you are barely on your feet when you are knocked down again.

I have felt great sadness and hurt. Shock and disbelief. Even a touch of anger (which is rare for me). A smattering of fear causing my breathe to catch in my throat and my heart to beat a bite quicker.

The feelings run around and run repeating themselves, like a carousel that won't stop so you can't get off.

I'm working to pull them in, find my center, breathe and to seek peace. I'm not always successful. I am getting up eat day and doing the daily tasks before me. (Heck there's no-one else to do them so what choice have I got really?) I'm attempting to trust that a better and brighter future is possible.

One where the pain is not so daily palpable and joy may even burst through the clouds like the sun.