Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my big thing on my summer bucket list was to have the wedding. Its over and done with so I accomplished this

Second big thing was to move the store..accomplished that 2 days before the wedding. Talk about being crazy...

Now I want the chain link fence up. My lawn man is putting it up for me. I found an amazing deal of 200 feet of fence with posts, gates and all the hardware for $50. New! They decided not to put up their fence! Its just enough to fence in the rest of the yard!

I need to renew my membership at the YM

I MUST get a working vacuum. I had three in the house. Two pissed me off so bad I literally threw them out the door. The last one is going to the repair shop. If it doesnt work, I think I might lose my mind. I have three dogs and they are all shedding...

I am waiting for my last clearance so i can return to work as a childrens therapist.

I want to find a larger home. I had one picked out last year but had to pass on it because I had to have surgery. As long as I can put off my hip surgeries another year, I will be swapping houses. Selling one to buy outright another. SO having a good vacuum cleaner is important.

Go to the beach. Any beach. I dont care. I cant sit out because of the meds I take but I can enjoy the slosh of the waves, while I sit in the shade...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: