View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #66
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I live in constant challenge and fluctuation - cusper here; Aries Pisces; March 21 - To boot I have my moon in Pisces. My ascendant is Capricorn... yeah the goat mask!!!

I am two very different people depending on which sign has precedence that day. I get lots done when I am in Aries; clean the house, organize the office;create new workshops; make plans and execute them; execute people..oh wait not quite like the dead way...

I get lots of philosophiZing done when I am Pisces. I write about mythology and creative spirituality. I sit and have tea and can chat and laugh for hours. My Pisces likes to drink, and can. Aries well I drink get drunk in five minutes and sober up in ten... Oh My Aries can party... and then not.

I get my way in Aries and in Pisces I could not care less, cause I am off in my own land and respect that you are in yours and you have no influence over me, cause like I am water and well...

Most people prefer my Pisces side (Its the part of me that cries during commercials - which disgusts the Aries part of me) than in Aries.

Today... all Aries... good thing my girl is away camping. Otherwise.... boy do I have tasks to do and a workshop to organize and she would have to sit and listen and do...do do do

I hope I am Pisces when she comes home, she's a severe cap and HATES it when I tell her what to do...the Pisces would ask nicely and negotiate, the Aries yeah not so much...

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: