Thread: Duggar Demons
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Omg, i read an article earlier today on LGBTQ Nation...they make me feel ill, angry, sad and so many things all at once, that I'm not sure my thoughts can be made clear.

I am always suprised at the hate that spews forth from people who are supposed to "love thy neighbour as they love themselves"...oh yes i forgot, as long as you are just like them!

They worked to make descrimination legal. Stop for a second and think about how much time they must spend thinking about making our lives worse...with nineteen children you would think the breeders would have a whole lot more to worry about than if we can rent a house, or keep our jobs.

What's even worse, is that they have nineteen people to brainwash, who (as their oldest is
doing) will work to keep us second class citizens, have a passel of kids each, and so on and so forth.

Love thy neighbour..........
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote