Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I've been made redundant, I finish at the end of August after 12 years with my employers, so -

-Finding my CV and getting it updated. Next week I hit the agencies.
-contacting the gym to tell them that yes I WILL be able to afford that 3-month programme to boost my fitness and health (and hopefully give me a better chance at passing the roller derby min skills list) that I wasn't sure I'd be able to afford
- starting to look at what jobs are out there that don't involve being stuck behind a desk looking at wretched computer screens all day
- thinking about getting a few new clothes - I want to look stylish for potential dates!
- dear Goddess, I'll be able to afford a decent pair of boots that actually fit! BIG WIN!
- planning a serious declutter of my flat.
- planning to vist work colleagues I got on well with in Glasgow and London.
- buying a new notebook for poetry writing, as my current one is nearly full.
- maybe treat myself to a nice pen.
- get a nice bunch of flowers for my vase.
- booking a visit to the podiatrist as a treat.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: