View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 06:06 PM   #262
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I saw an incredibly ornate caste iron urinal on a pathway under the Sydney Bridge...in great shape...unfortunately, no place for women to pee discretely. It's been there since 1840s or so and is up kept beautifully. I don't think the Victorians figured women peed.
Is it outdoors?
I read a novel set in 1700s Paris and there was a guy called Tosspot who would hang out on the main streets with a contraption where a curtain was attached to a round thing and attached to poles. When people had to go, Tosspot would usher them into the tiny space, where a large pot sat. He'd close the curtain and wait. They would emerge, pay him a few francs, then he'd take the full pot and dump in into the Seine.
Good times.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote