Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I too have, ALH, I have experienced a wonderful loving long term relationship and will not settle for less. I want to be precious to someone, not just a trial and error. Living with someone used to be a sign of committment. Moving in with someone you have an LDR with, seems to be just the next step and not necessarily a committment. Committment seems to be the next step. I dont want it to be the next step. I want it to be committment. Maybe if I find someone who sees it as such, my choice to remain single might change.

I personally would just like to date. Go to movies. Have dinner. Stay in and watch a favorite tv show together. Go to museums. Attend an outdoor symphony. Go to a pumpkin festival. Those are the things i would like to do with someone. You cant with an LDR. And the cost of air faire makes this most prohibitive on any budget. I think I would fall over if a butch/transman would say they were flying up to take me to a punkin festival. I swear to god I would swoon like a teenager...but in our age bracket, like you said, probably just not going to happen...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: