Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Meander View Post
I have yet to actually start! The process is unbelievable. The application alone is 27 pages. There are background checks, medical exams and immunizations, references, orientation, and extensive trainings. The volunteer coordinator works from the other side of the state so that slows things down too. Hopefully I will be working with clients by the end of month.

One interesting thing is that I am being asked not to talk about what I really do. In other words, take the "woo" out of energy work. That makes me feel a little uneasy, but I understand the reasoning. I guess I'll see...

Yes i get that.. it sounds like Voodoo and people shy away from that. i have always used Energy work in conjunction with bodywork but doing it alone has been a challenge.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote