Old 05-13-2021, 08:56 PM   #1846
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gracie has licked herself raw in spots on her legs and it breaks my heart to see her uncomfortable. I've narrowed it down to the new litter, the reintroduction of food that previously was not a problem or she's become allergic to dandelions because those little tufts of white are EVERYWHERE now so I know I've tracked some into the house. I'll go get new litter tomorrow and return the boxes I just bought and see if I can dredge up the old brand of food from somewhere. The reason I switched was because the store wasn't carrying it anymore so I might have to head online for it.

Loki, on the other hand, is his usual demanding, photogenic, lovable jerk self and is lounging on the tall cat tree like everything's status quo.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: