View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 08:45 PM   #20
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

So... I colored today and it was good.

I had to do this four hour webinar training thing at work. Watching a slide show while someone talked about data entry. There's no way I could pay attention to that by just sitting and listening and watching. I have a bin of coloring sheets and colored pencils for clients in my office so I grabbed one to keep another part of me busy while I listened. It worked. Not 100%, (I may or may not have also put snapchat on my phone and spent a half hour of the webinar taking ridiculous photos of myself and texting them to my daughter and various friends) but anyway. I colored and I didn't hate it as much as I have in the past. It served a purpose.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: