Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I've been under the weather recently, but I am finally beginning to feel better, kittygrrl!

What am I working on: I have a small crockpot of home made soup, bubbling on the kitchen counter today. It's got all kinds of vegetables, jasmine rice and I used Thai coconut broth as the base for the soup.

My newest favorite thing: I just bought a pair of water-resistant boots and gosh they are super comfy and terribly cute and easy to get on and they're going to keep my feet warm, when the rain season returns.

What am I having right now: Lots of quiet time, right now. I just got back from doing all my Saturday morning shopping errands (groceries, etc) and I'm going to kick back and enjoy the beautiful view of the trees and fluffy clouds and rest my soul, this afternoon... right after I have a small bowl of soup, some spring water to drink … and … then to make a cup of herbal tea to enjoy.

Kat is sounds like a beautiful day....my favorite..earl grey in firelight
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: