Old 02-03-2018, 08:08 AM   #122
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

Semi-random manifestation story that I was just thinking about:
I used to meditate on colors, it would help clear my mind and I would just pick a color and focus on it while I meditated. So one morning, the color was orange, and I thought to myself that I'd like to see someone wearing orange that day. Then on my way to work, I drove past this woman dressed head to toe in orange. Orange shoes, orange pants, orange top, orange coat. All of it. And 30 seconds in either direction, I would not have seen her.

I want to share the app I use right now for meditation which is called Insight Timer. I think it's still free. You can set a timer and use background sounds if you like, and also set interim timers, like a "ding" halfway, or whatever you want. I really like it.