Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,627 Times in 3,978 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I give that young lady some gold stars for being so open and comfortable with exploring her own questions about your gender.

I have dated some butches who by appearance, are mistaken for male. I say mistaken because they IDd female, even if they were uncomfortable being female. I wouldnt consider them fluid...at all.

Which brings me to another point...I want to point out, in my opinion, that fluidity isnt about someone who wants to be what gender they arent, or someone who is unhappy with their gender. Fluidity is really like a river running past. You stand in the river and you are always you but the flow of the water, even tho it is always water, is never the same. But is always the same. Thats how I see fluidity....

I am glad you had that experience with the young blonde..you made me smile as I visualized it...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: