Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

What's not to love in a Femme? I love the energy they bring!
The sexy sensual softness, to the sassy fiery glint of the eye or smile letting you know what is on their mind. The way they take time to always look put together before they even go to the store. Or they way they rock my t-shirt and boxers, or even better when they put on my dress shirts. I like that even in sweats or jeans they carry that energy in every fiber of their being and I get hooked can't take my eyes off of them.
I love how they must pre-approve any pics I take of them and make you delete what they find less than stellar lol most the time I am like woah she is so gorgeous and they think I am crazy, then they flip it when they know they are looking fine and the strut WOW! yeah I love femme energy and femme's
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post: