View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 01:19 PM   #1834
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,173 Times in 3,023 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

One more hour of work and then I'm out. I have tomorrow off for a full on "get my shit together" day and I'm starting on that tonight. I do have to work on Friday. We are camping this weekend and then I have a quick turnaround to get on a plane Monday for a work week in Florida and then when I get back I hope off the plane,into my car, to drive up pick my daughter up from college for the weekend, go to Irish Fest, drive her back on Sunday and back to work on Monday. So my agenda for today is to start working my magic to make all of that listed above work out without too much stress. Think I can do it?
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: